ACTION ANALYTICS: Get Insights From Analytics Instantly
Learn how to implement solid analytics without an enginner.
Analytics is probably one of the more confusing topics in growth and marketing. I've seen some of the brightest engineers just straight face-palm because things can get so convoluted. And if engineers are confused, imagine the rest of us. There is no 100% in analytics, which is why so many people get lost. Even though you'd think everything is just tracking clicks, data can be sliced in many ways and actions can be attributed in many ways.
Sounds like I should just give up on Analytics right? NO NOT AT ALL.
YOU JUST NEED TO START SIMPLE.
=> By the end of this course, you'll be able to create a simple analytics tracking plan and know how to implement it.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Metrics Alignment: Finding your North Star and what drives it
- Building a Tracking Plan
- Implementing Analytics with Specific Tools
- Taking Action from Insightful Reports
This course is for you if you've ever thought or said:
- I don't know where my leads / customers are coming from
- I wish I knew which marketing channels worked best
- I'm not sure where in my funnel people are dropping off
This course is not for you if:
- You already have an advanced event tracking system in place and are confident with your analytics. If you're in this boat, but still want to advance your analytics, you should consider our advanced analytics course at www.gimmegrowth.com. That said, the first 2 chapters on analytics theory will probably still be useful, but the hands on GA/Heap lessons may not.
Hi 👋👋👋 - I'm Dominic (a.k.a., DistroDom)
- DistroPartner at 500 Startups - traveling around the world helping portfolio companies grow faster and finding cool companies to invest in.
- Founding Partner at 500 LABS - launching new businesses
- Co-Founder of Talkable (backed by YCombinator, 500 Startups, and many other prominent Silicon Valley investors) - building referral programs for brands like Bonobos, TOMS, shutterfly, Hotels.com, etc.
- Co-Founder of GarmentValet.com - I won some cool awards Entrepreneur's and Kauffman Organizations (GSEA-2008).
- Skipping class at Northeastern University so I could run my first business (still graduated with honors!)